Carolyn Reid is a founding principal of CTI.
Prior to the formation of the company, she served as a principal with Reid & Associates. Carolyn's entire career has focused on sales and marketing positions with regional financial institutions, national timber industry entities and a large aerospace company based in the Pacific Northwest.
In the Sacramento region, she is recognized as a principal contributor to community development and philanthropy. For over forty years, Carolyn has led, raised, chaired and overseen numerous state-wide and regional initiatives focused on bettering the community. In 1985, she was recognized as Sacramentan of the Year by the Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce for her co-chairing of the Flood Victim's Relief Fund. This project overseen by Carolyn and Biba Caggiano raised thousands of dollars which was placed into the then Sacramento Regional Community Foundation (known now at the Sacramento Region Community Foundation).
Highlights of her community leadership include:
- State of California, Exposition and State Fair, Board of Directors, appointed by Governor Pete Wilson
- California State University, Sacramento, Business School Advisory Council, Vice Chairman Conference on Education and Human Resources Development in the Pacific Basin. The first conference hosted at CSUS for the International Association of University Presidents in the Pacific Basin.
- Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Crime Task Force
Carolyn also has invested her leadership skills with service on innumerable boards. This service has ranged from financial institutions to healthcare entities to the arts and service organizations. Her commitment to the community includes:
- Capitol Area Committee, appointed by Governor Pete Wilson
- CapitolBank, Sacramento, Director and chairman of the Audit, Public Relations, and Trust Committees
- Rotary Club of Sacramento, Eddie Mulligan Society, Public Relations Committee and St. Pat's Day Chair
- Sacramento Region Community Foundation, Founder and Director
- International Host Committee, State of California
- Mercantile Bank Advisory Board
- Mercy Hospital Foundation, President and Board Director
- Japan/American Conference 1993, Sacramento, Vice-Chairman
- Mercy Hospital Advisory Board
- Child Abuse Council of Sacramento, Founder and Trustee